Air Aroma Purifier
Voltage: 5V DC
Rated Power: 6 W
Tank Capacity: 1.5L
Net Weight: 0.86 kg
Dimension: 220 x 220 x 200 mm
Adapter (1 pc) ,USB line(1pc)
Operating manual (1 pc)
1. Always plug the unit in to a wall outlet, never use an extension cord.
2. Switch off, then unplug the air purifier each time that you wish to move the unit, change the filter or clean it.
3. Do not insert foreign objects in to the air purifier, such as metal rods, for example.
4. Do not operate the air purifier if there is a component missing or if it is damaged.
5. This unit should not be used in a small enclosed space.
6. This unit is not intended for outdoor use.
7. Never allow children to play with the purifier or place objects on to the unit.
8. Never use the air purifier in the presence of oxygen or any other flammable gases.
9. Never immerse the unit in water (or spray it) when cleaning.
10. If the power cord is damaged, it should be replaced by the manufacturer or by a qualified person.
11. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
12. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
Power Cord Safety Tips:
1. Never pull or yank on the cord or the appliance.
2. To insert plug, grasp it firmly and guide it into outlet.
3. To disconnect appliance, grasp plug and remove it from outlet.
4. Before each use, inspect the power cord for cuts and/or abrasion marks. If any are found, this indicates that the appliance should be serviced and the power cord replaced. Please return it to our Service Department or to an authorized service representative.
5. Never wrap the cord tightly around the appliance, as this could cause the appliance to fray and break.
Do not operate appliance if the POWER cord shows any damage, or works intermittently AND stops working.
FEATURES AND OPERATING INSTRUCTION:
2Powers supplied:USB line;AC/DC adaptor( the power line with Switch)
4pcs of LED and UV light. Press power button to start the machine, the lamps will blink.
1.Fill water container with clean water up to the minimum line.
2. Add recommended amount of pure essential oil into the water.
3.Make sure that the top is covered,then plug the outlet.It’s operating.
Make sure the power is off. Take off the upper body, and fill water into the transparent tank. Make sure to fill water no higher than the “MAX” level and no lower than the “MIN” level marked outside the tank. Then take the upper body and set it in right place.
Forbid scattering water into machine’s upper body. If there is water on the machine when taking up the upper body, you must put the upper body vertically or aslant, place it on dry towel or use towel to dry the machines body. Don’t make the machine reverse laying in order to avoid the water inflowing into the machine body and shorten its using-life.
Drain and Clean
Please change the water in time when it hasn’t been used for a long time or is contaminated. The steps are as below:
ⅰ. Turn off the power and unplug the machine.
ⅱ. Take off the upper body.
ⅲ. Empty the dirty water inside the tank, and clean the tank. If necessary, you may also add some detergent into the water for cleaning purpose.
iv. Take the upper body and set it in right place.
v. The machine needs cleaning every 3 months only.
l The water-washing system won’t work if no enough water be filled, so please add water higher than the “MIN” level before turning on the machine.
l The machine should be placed on a water level surface. When carrying, please hold the bottom steadily.
l Clean the surface of body with cloth.
l Make sure nothing put above the airflow outlet.
lAs the machine has humidifying function, if your room is already very moist please choose airflow at low speed state, or stop working of the machine.
l If no use the machine for a long time, empty the water and keep the tank dry.
Household Appliances, accessories and packaging should be sorted for environmentally-friendly recycling.
Only for EC countries:
Do not dispose of appliances into household waste!
According to the European Directive 2002/96/EC on waste electrical and electronic equipment and its incorporation into national right, products that are no longer suitable for use must be separately collected and sent for recovery in an environmentally-friendly manner.
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill out the form below and we will reply you back as soon as possible.